Making Tomorrow Happen Today
The Tarrant County College Foundation accepts and manages gifts from individuals, companies, trusts and foundations for the benefit of Tarrant County College. The Foundation is governed by a volunteer board of directors, committed to addressing the critical needs of the College District by raising and managing the proper resources to ensure that tomorrow happens here for thousands of Tarrant County residents every year.
Our vision is to be a dynamic community college foundation which secures current contributions and endowed funds in support of the students and programs of Tarrant County College, in order to:
- Enhance accessibility for students;
- Recognize and encourage instructional and academic excellence;
- Support cultural and economic development activities;
- Foster active community partnerships with initiatives and opportunities for lifelong learning; and
- Strengthen valued programs of service to Tarrant County citizens.
Formerly known as "Friends of TCJC", Tarrant County College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax deductible to the maximum amount allowed by law.
In 2007 the Internal Revenue service reclassified the Foundation from a Section 509(a)(3) supporting organization to a Section 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) publicly supported charity.
Tarrant County College Foundation
Tax ID# 75-2277475